My electronic mastery hasn't progressed much. I thought I could convert songs on CD to mp3 files, but maybe I can't because I can't upload them into my sites. I need to be able to do at least that. I will have a chance to meet someone who can teach me that much, and hopefully how to create e-mails that start playing my music as soon as they are opened. I can send them out bookers or record label representatives.
I went to an event for CDbaby artists yesterday. Useful for networking, but mostly depressing. If some of these guys were half as good as they say they are, they'd be selling millions of copies. Everytime I'm about to embrace Sacramento as a great hometown, they do something small town like this. Oh well. I met a lot of great people as well.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment